"The Job" tab is where you can enter all your employee's job specific information and set up their vacation details.
- Select "Employee" from the top group of tabs. The page will default to display the "Active" Employee tab.
- You will land on " The Person" tab when you click the name of the employee or the edit (gear wheel) icon. From there select "The Job" tab to enter the job specific information.
- The pay rate and the paygroup you assigned as a part of creating the employee record will already be populated.
- Enter the "Expected hours per Week", e.g. 35
- Select the ""Location", Job Title", &"Department" from the list of options you created during the company setup.
- Click "Save Changes" and all the job related information for this employee has now been saved in the system.