If you use Deputy for employee scheduling and time / attendance, you can now integrate it with Wagepoint to process payroll for your hourly employees with more ease.
- Click the "Add-ons" link at the top of the page.
- The page will default to the "Integrations" tab, listing the various product integrations Wagepoint offers. To integrate with Deputy, click "Get the App".
- Once you are taken to the Deputy tab, you can choose to "Log In" to your existing Deputy account or "Sign Up for Free" on the Deputy site. Click the option that best suits you.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your Deputy account and authorized the Wagepoint integration, you will be directed back to the newly populated "Deputy" tab under the "Add-Ons" section of your Wagepoint account. Specifically, you will be directed to your Deputy settings.
- When you are ready to process your payroll, select the pay cycle dates and then click Next to import the approved hours for your hourly employees.
- If any of your employees who are set up on Deputy but not in Wagepoint, you will see a list of the employees that need to be set up. Once you have completed the set up of these employees, you will need to process your payroll once again so you can import the approved hours for those employees as well.