The application assumes that all employees are paid by check. So, in order to pay your employees by Direct Deposit, you first need to set it up in the system.
- Select "Employee" from the top group of tabs. The page will default to display the "Active" Employee tab.
- You will land on the "Person" tab when you click the edit icon, so select "Direct Deposit" to set up your employee's bank account information.
- Select "Add Bank Account" if this is the direct deposit preference for the employee.
- The app allows you to break up an employee's paycheck to up to three priorities - identify if it is a "First", "Second" or "Third" priority. For details on splitting employee paychecks click here.
Allocate the "%" or "$" value to the amount to be deposited into the specified account.
To add a bank account, we require three pieces of bank information: bank name, routing number, and account number. We recommend having a voided check or saving deposit slip for reference to ensure you have the correct information on file.
- Enter your bank "Routing #" for the banking institution.
- Enter the "Bank Name" in the appropriate space.
- Enter the "Account #" for the bank account.
- Indicate whether it is a "Checking" or "Savings" account.
- Click "Save Account" and you can now start paying your employee via Direct Deposit.